Called St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Parish is a Eucharistic community that places God first in all things and comes together to love as Christ loves and serve as Christ serves.
• Community – a welcoming spirit and genuine inclusion into our diverse parish family
• Eucharist – as the center of our faith, celebrated through creative, vibrant and diverse liturgies
• Faith Formation – life-long learners committed to Catholic education from childhood through adulthood
• Family – nurturing, empowering, and supporting strong families in today’s world
• Stewardship – a grateful response of sacrificial generosity for all God has given us
• Witnessing and Evangelizing – living the Gospel by sharing and teaching our faith through conversion of mind and heart, and reconciliation with God and one another.